Anti-ARK 1 + 2 antibody (ab22075)
- Product nameAnti-ARK 1 + 2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARK 1 + 2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Xenopus laevis
Synthetic peptide: DRSKENCISG PVKAT FILALKVLFK AQLE conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 2-16 157-170 of Human ARK 1 + 2.
- Positive controlHCT-116 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesProtein G Chromatography
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa.|
- RelevanceThe Aurora gene, a serine-threonine kinase, orginally discovered in Drosophila, has been found to be responsible for a chromosomal segregation defect. The mammalian homologues of Drosophila Aurora have been termed ARK1 (Aurora-related kinase 1) and ARK2. ARK1 may play a role in cell cycle regulation during anaphase and/or telophase, in relation to the function of the centrosome/spindle pole region during chromosome segregation. It may also be involved in microtubule formation and/or stabilization and may play a key role during tumor development and progression. ARK2 may be directly involved in regulating the cleavage of polar spindle microtubules and is a key regulator for the onset of cytokinesis during mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- AIK antibodyAIK2 antibodyAIM 1 antibody
- AURA antibodyAurB antibodyAURKB antibodyAurora 1 antibodyAurora A antibodyAurora B antibodyAurora IPL1 like kinase antibodyAurora kinase A antibodyAurora kinase B antibodyBTAK antibodyIPL1 antibodySerine/threonine kinase 12 antibodySerine/threonine kinase 15 antibodySerine/threonine kinase 6 antibodySTK12 antibodySTK15 antibodySTK5 antibodySTK6 antibody
Anti-ARK 1 + 2 antibody images
Anti-ARK 1 + 2 antibody (ab22075) at 4 µg/ml + HCT-116 whole cell lysate
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 18 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ARK 1 + 2 antibody (ab22075)
ab22075 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.