Anti-ARL2BP antibody [4C4] (ab131633)
- Product nameAnti-ARL2BP antibody [4C4]See all ARL2BP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4C4] to ARL2BP
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human ARL2BP produced in E.coli (NP_036238).
- Positive controlHEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY ARL2BP cDNA; Human kidney carcinoma tissue.
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7.3) before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7,30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab131633 was purified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4C4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131633 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
- FunctionTogether with ARL2, plays a role in the nuclear translocation, retention and transcriptional activity of STAT3. May play a role as an effector of ARL2.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARL2BP family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion intermembrane space. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. The complex formed with ARL2BP, ARL2 and SLC25A4 is expressed in mitochondria (By similarity). Detected in the midbody matrix. Not detected in the Golgi, nucleus and on the mitotic spindle. Centrosome-associated throughout the cell cycle. Not detected to interphase microtubules.
- ADP ribosylation factor like 2 binding protein antibodyADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 2-binding protein antibodyAR2BP_HUMAN antibody
- Arf like 2 binding protein BART1 antibodyARF-like 2-binding protein antibodyArl2bp antibodyARL2BP protein antibodyBART antibodyBART1 antibodyBinder of ARF2 protein 1 antibodyBinder of Arl Two antibodyBinder of Arl2 antibody
Anti-ARL2BP antibody [4C4] images
All lanes : Anti-ARL2BP antibody [4C4] (ab131633)
Lane 1 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY ARL2BP cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney carcinoma tissue labelling ARL2BP with ab131633 at 1/150 dilution.
References for Anti-ARL2BP antibody [4C4] (ab131633)
ab131633 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.