Anti-ARMC3 antibody (ab107082)
- Product nameAnti-ARMC3 antibodySee all ARMC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARMC3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between amino acids 852-880 from the C-terminal region of Human ARMC3 (NP_775104.2).
- Positive controlMouse testis tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107082 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa.|
- RelevanceARMC3 contains 12 ARM repeats. ARM (Armadillo/beta-catenin-like) domains are imperfect 45-amino acid repeats involved in protein-protein interactions. ARM domain-containing proteins, such as ARMC3, function in signal transduction, development, cell adhesion and mobility, and tumor initiation and metastasis. The specific function of ARMC3 is not yet known.
- Armadillo repeat containing 3 antibodyArmadillo repeat containing protein 3 antibodyARMC 3 antibody
- Beta catenin like protein antibodyCancer/testis antigen 81 antibodyCT81 antibodyFLJ25845 antibodyFLJ32827 antibodyKU CT 1 antibodyRP11 300B11.1 antibody
Anti-ARMC3 antibody images
Anti-ARMC3 antibody (ab107082) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse testis tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 96 kDa
References for Anti-ARMC3 antibody (ab107082)
ab107082 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.