Anti-ARMER antibody (ab24228)
- Product nameAnti-ARMER antibodySee all ARMER primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARMER
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to 15 C terminal amino acids of Human ARMER (GenBank accession no. Q15041)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesIon exchange chromatography purified IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMay be involved in protein transport, membrane trafficking, or cell signaling during hematopoietic maturation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all hematopoietic cell lineages, but the highest level of expression is found in early myeloid progenitor cells. Expressed in brain, bone marrow, thymus and lung. Expressed at low level in liver, kidney and spleen. Not detected in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARL6ip family.
- Developmental stageDown-regulated during myeloid differentiation.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Predominantly localized to intracytoplasmic membranes.
- ADP ribosylation factor like 6 interacting protein antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 6-interacting protein 1 antibody
- Aip-1 antibody
- Aip1 antibody
- AR6P1_HUMAN antibody
- ARL-6-interacting protein 1 antibody
- ARL6 interacting protein 1 antibody
- ARL6IP antibody
- ARL6IP1 antibody
- KIAA0069 antibody
Anti-ARMER antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-ARMER antibody (ab24228) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ARMER antibody (ab24228) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-ARMER antibody (ab24228) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human bladder cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human bladder cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human bladder cell lysate
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab24228 at 2µg/ml staining of ARMER in human dladder tissue by IHC
References for Anti-ARMER antibody (ab24228)
ab24228 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.