Anti-ARMER antibody (ab72781)
- Product nameAnti-ARMER antibodySee all ARMER primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARMER
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with ARMER protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from the N terminal domain of human ARMER.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMay be involved in protein transport, membrane trafficking, or cell signaling during hematopoietic maturation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all hematopoietic cell lineages, but the highest level of expression is found in early myeloid progenitor cells. Expressed in brain, bone marrow, thymus and lung. Expressed at low level in liver, kidney and spleen. Not detected in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARL6ip family.
- Developmental stageDown-regulated during myeloid differentiation.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Predominantly localized to intracytoplasmic membranes.
- ADP ribosylation factor like 6 interacting protein antibodyADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 6-interacting protein 1 antibodyAip-1 antibody
- Aip1 antibodyAR6P1_HUMAN antibodyARL-6-interacting protein 1 antibodyARL6 interacting protein 1 antibodyARL6IP antibodyARL6IP1 antibodyKIAA0069 antibody
References for Anti-ARMER antibody (ab72781)
ab72781 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.