Anti-ARMET antibody (ab129602)
- Product nameAnti-ARMET antibodySee all ARMET primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARMET
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 19-48 of Human ARMET (NP_006001.3, UniProt P55145).
- Positive control293 cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129602 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
- FunctionSelectively promotes the survival of dopaminergic neurons of the ventral mid-brain. Modulates GABAergic transmission to the dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra. Enhances spontaneous, as well as evoked, GABAergic inhibitory postsynaptic currents in dopaminergic neurons (By similarity). Inhibits cell proliferation and endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-induced cell death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARMET family.
- DomainThe N-terminal region may be responsible for neurotrophic activity while the C-terminal region may play a role in the ER stress response.
modificationsMay contain sialic acid residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Arginine rich mutated in early stage tumors antibodyArginine rich protein antibodyArginine-rich protein antibody
- ARMET antibodyARMET protein antibodyARP antibodyManf antibodyMANF_HUMAN antibodyMesencephalic astrocyte derived neurotrophic factor antibodyMesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor antibodyMGC142148 antibodyMGC142150 antibodyProtein ARMET antibody
Anti-ARMET antibody images
Anti-ARMET antibody (ab129602) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
References for Anti-ARMET antibody (ab129602)
ab129602 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.