Anti-ARMET antibody (ab67203)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgA
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67203 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionSelectively promotes the survival of dopaminergic neurons of the ventral mid-brain. Modulates GABAergic transmission to the dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra. Enhances spontaneous, as well as evoked, GABAergic inhibitory postsynaptic currents in dopaminergic neurons (By similarity). Inhibits cell proliferation and endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-induced cell death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARMET family.
- DomainThe N-terminal region may be responsible for neurotrophic activity while the C-terminal region may play a role in the ER stress response.
modificationsMay contain sialic acid residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Arginine rich mutated in early stage tumors antibodyArginine rich protein antibodyArginine-rich protein antibody
- ARMET antibodyARMET protein antibodyARP antibodyManf antibodyMANF_HUMAN antibodyMesencephalic astrocyte derived neurotrophic factor antibodyMesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor antibodyMGC142148 antibodyMGC142150 antibodyProtein ARMET antibody
Anti-ARMET antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-ARMET antibody (ab67203) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ARMET antibody (ab67203) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : rat brain tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Ab67203 (2.5 ug/ml) staining of ARMET in human brain tissue by IHC.
Immunofluorescence of MANF in Human Brain cells using ab67203 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-ARMET antibody (ab67203)
ab67203 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.