Anti-ARMET antibody (ab77267)
- Product nameAnti-ARMET antibodySee all ARMET primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ARMET
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: KFCREARGKENR, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 59-70 of Human ARMET (vNP_006001.2).
- Positive controlHuman pancreas lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77267 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77267 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSelectively promotes the survival of dopaminergic neurons of the ventral mid-brain. Modulates GABAergic transmission to the dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra. Enhances spontaneous, as well as evoked, GABAergic inhibitory postsynaptic currents in dopaminergic neurons (By similarity). Inhibits cell proliferation and endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-induced cell death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARMET family.
- DomainThe N-terminal region may be responsible for neurotrophic activity while the C-terminal region may play a role in the ER stress response.
modificationsMay contain sialic acid residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Arginine rich mutated in early stage tumors antibodyArginine rich protein antibodyArginine-rich protein antibody
- ARMET antibodyARMET protein antibodyARP antibodyMANF antibodyMANF_HUMAN antibodyMesencephalic astrocyte derived neurotrophic factor antibodyMesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor antibodyMGC142148 antibodyMGC142150 antibodyProtein ARMET antibody
Anti-ARMET antibody images
Anti-ARMET antibody (ab77267) at 0.3 µg/ml + Human Pancreas lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa
References for Anti-ARMET antibody (ab77267)
ab77267 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.