Anti-ARS2 antibody (ab55822)
- Product nameAnti-ARS2 antibodySee all ARS2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARS2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal residues of human ARS2.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa. for 2 hours. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionActs as a mediator between the cap-binding complex (CBC) and the primary microRNAs (miRNAs) processing machinery during cell proliferation. Contributes to the stability and delivery of capped primary miRNA transcripts to the primary miRNA processing complex containing DGCR8 and DROSHA, thereby playing a role in RNA-mediated gene silencing (RNAi) by miRNAs. Binds capped RNAs (m7GpppG-capped RNA); however interaction is probably mediated via its interaction with NCBP1/CBP80 component of the CBC complex. Involved in cell cycle progression at S phase. Does not directly confer arsenite resistance but rather modulates arsenic sensitivity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARS2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleoplasm. Cytoplasm. Predominantly nuclear. Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm in a CRM1-dependent way.
- ARS2 protein antibodyArsenate resistance protein ARS2 antibodyArsenite resistance protein 2 antibody
- Arsenite resistance protein antibodyArsenite-resistance protein 2 antibodyASR2 antibodyMGC126427 antibodySerrate antibodySerrate RNA effector molecule homolog (Arabidopsis) antibodySerrate RNA effector molecule homolog antibodySRRT antibodySRRT_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-ARS2 antibody (ab55822)
ab55822 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.