Anti-ART4 antibody (ab83342)
- Product nameAnti-ART4 antibodySee all ART4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ART4
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 179-228 (TLCYEVHYRT KDVHFNAYTG ATIRFGQFLS TSLLKEEAQE FGNQTLFTIF) of Human ART4 (NP_066549).
- Positive controlHuman Fetal heart lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83342 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceART4 is a member of the ADP ribosyltransferase gene family. Antigens of the Dombrock blood group system are located on the gene product, which is glycosylphosphatidylinosotol anchored to the erythrocyte membrane. Allelic variants, some of which lead to adverse transfusion reactions, are known.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipidbanchor, GPI anchor.
- ADP ribosyltransferase 4 (DO blood group) antibodyADP ribosyltransferase 4 (Dombrock blood group) antibodyADP ribosyltransferase 4 antibody
- ART 4 antibodyCD297 antibodyCD297 antigen antibodyDO antibodyDOK1 antibodyDombrock blood group carrier molecule antibodyEcto ADP ribosyltransferase 4 antibodyMono ADP ribosyltransferase 4 antibodyMono(ADP ribosyl)transferase 4 antibodyNAD(P)(+) arginine ADP ribosyltransferase 4 antibody
Anti-ART4 antibody images
Anti-ART4 antibody (ab83342) at 1/1 dilution + fetal heart lysate at 10 µg/ml
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-ART4 antibody (ab83342)
ab83342 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.