Anti-ASAH1 antibody (ab54822)
- Product nameAnti-ASAH1 antibodySee all ASAH1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to ASAH1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: PPWTEDCRKS TYPPSGPTYR GAVPWYTINL DLPPYKRWHE LMLDKAPMLK VIVNSLKNMI NTFVPSGKVM QVVDEKLPGL LGNFPGPFEE EMKGIAAVTD , corresponding to amino acids 25-125 of Human ASAH1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydrolyzes the sphingolipid ceramide into sphingosine and free fatty acid.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed with highest expression in heart.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ASAH1 are the cause of Farber lipogranulomatosis (FL) [MIM:228000]; also known as Farber disease (FD). This sphingolipid disease is characterized by subcutaneous lipid-loaded nodules, excruciating pain in the joints and extremities, marked accumulation of ceramide in lysosomes, and death by three years of age.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acid ceramidase family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
- AC antibodyACDase antibodyAcid CDase antibody
- Acid ceramidase antibodyAcid ceramidase precursor antibodyAcid ceramidase subunit beta antibodyAcylsphingosine deacylase antibodyASAH 1 antibodyASAH antibodyASAH1 antibodyASAH1_HUMAN antibodyFLJ21558 antibodyFLJ22079 antibodyN acylsphingosine amidohydrolase (acid ceramidase) 1 antibodyN acylsphingosine amidohydrolase 1 antibodyN acylsphingosine amidohydrolase antibodyN-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase antibodyPHP antibodyPHP32 antibodyPutative 32 kDa heart protein antibody
Anti-ASAH1 antibody images
ASAH1 antibody (ab54822) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human heart.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab54822 ASAH1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-ASAH1 antibody (ab54822)
ab54822 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.