Anti-ASB3 antibody (ab130323)
- Product nameAnti-ASB3 antibodySee all ASB3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ASB3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 14-42 of Human ASB3 (NP_665862.1, NP_057199.1).
- Positive controlT47D cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130323 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130323 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
- FunctionProbable substrate-recognition component of a SCF-like ECS (Elongin-Cullin-SOCS-box protein) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. Recognizes TNFRSF1B.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 11 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 SOCS box domain.
- DomainThe SOCS box domain mediates the interaction with the Elongin BC complex, an adapter module in different E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complexes.
- Ankyrin repeat and SOCS box containing 3 antibodyAnkyrin repeat and SOCS box containing protein 3 antibodyAnkyrin repeat and SOCS box protein 3 antibody
- ASB 3 antibodyASB-3 antibodyASB3 antibodyASB3_HUMAN antibodyFLJ10123 antibodyFLJ10421 antibodyMGC12531 antibodyMGC132002 antibodyMGC996 antibodyOTTHUMP00000200662 antibodyWeakly similar to ankyrin brain variant 2 antibody
Anti-ASB3 antibody images
Anti-ASB3 antibody (ab130323) at 1/100 dilution + T47D cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
References for Anti-ASB3 antibody (ab130323)
ab130323 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.