Anti-ASB8 antibody (ab67895)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67895 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).|
- FunctionMay be a substrate-recognition component of a SCF-like ECS (Elongin-Cullin-SOCS-box protein) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins.
- Tissue specificityHighest level of expression in skeletal muscle. Also expressed in heart, brain, placenta, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 SOCS box domain.
- DomainThe SOCS box domain mediates the interaction with the Elongin BC complex, an adapter module in different E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complexes.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Ankyrin repeat and SOCS box containing 8 antibodyAnkyrin repeat and SOCS box protein 8 antibodyASB 8 antibody
- ASB-8 antibodyASB8 antibodyASB8_HUMAN antibodyFLJ21255 antibodyMGC5540 antibodyOTTHUMP00000237000 antibodyOTTHUMP00000237001 antibodyOTTHUMP00000237007 antibodyOTTHUMP00000237009 antibodyOTTHUMP00000237010 antibodyPP14212 antibody
Anti-ASB8 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ASB8 antibody (ab67895) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ASB8 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ASB8 antibody (ab67895)
ab67895 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.