Anti-ASC-2 antibody (ab18193)
- Product nameAnti-ASC-2 antibodySee all ASC-2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ASC-2
- SpecificityThis antibody specifically recognizes a 220kDa protein in U937 lysates that is blocked by the addition of the immunizing peptide; this also results in a nonspecific, lower molecular weight smear on the western blot. This antibody was tested on HEK293, HeLa, human brain and human testis extracts in western blot analysis and did not detect ASC-2 in these extracts.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 50 - 150 of Human ASC-2.
- Positive control
- This antibody gives a positive signal in U937 lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18193 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe protein encoded by this gene is a nuclear receptor coactivator that directly binds nuclear receptors and stimulates the transcriptional activities in a hormone dependent fashion. It is involved in the coactivation of different nuclear receptors, such as steroids (GR and ERs), retinoids (RARs and RXRs), thyroid hormone (TRs), vitamin D3 (VDR) and prostanoids (PPARs). It probably functions as a general coactivator, rather than just a nuclear receptor coactivator,and may also be involved in the coactivation of the NFkB pathway (referenced from swissprot).
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Activating signal cointegrator-2 antibody
- AIB3 antibody
- Amplified in breast cancer-3 protein antibody
- Cancer-amplified transcriptional coactivator ASC-2 antibody
- NCOA6 antibody
- Nuclear receptor coactivator 6 antibody
- Nuclear receptor coactivator RAP250 antibody
- PPAR-interacting protein antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor-binding protein antibody
Anti-ASC-2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ASC-2 antibody (ab18193) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 20ug U937 lysate
Lane 2 : 20ug U937 lysate with
Human ASC-2 peptide (ab19344) at 1 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 220 kDa
Observed band size : 220 kDa
References for Anti-ASC-2 antibody (ab18193)
ab18193 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.