Anti-ASCC2 antibody (ab66147)
- Product nameAnti-ASCC2 antibodySee all ASCC2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to ASCC2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Cow, Dog, Rhesus monkey
Recombinant fragment with tag: APKPDHFVQD PAVLREKAEA RRMAFLAKKG YRHDSSTAVA GSPRGHGQSR ETTQERRKKE ANKATRANHN RRTMADRKRS KGMIPS, corresponding to amino acids 672-758 of Human ASCC2
- Positive control
- Partial recombinant tagged ASCC2.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66147 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/2500. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEnhances NF-kappa-B, SRF and AP1 transactivation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ASCC2 family.
Contains 1 CUE domain.
- Entrez Gene: 505503 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 486348 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 100058860 Horse
- Entrez Gene: 84164 Human
- Entrez Gene: 75452 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 498402 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 715117 Rhesus monkey
- Omim: 614216 Human
- 1700011I11Rik antibody
- 2610034L15Rik antibody
- Activating signal cointegrator 1 complex subunit 2 antibody
- AI482016 antibody
- ASC 1 complex subunit p100 antibody
- ASC-1 complex subunit p100 antibody
- ASC1P100 antibody
- ASCC 2 antibody
- Ascc2 antibody
- ASCC2_HUMAN antibody
- AW046480 antibody
- FLJ21588 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000005258 antibody
- p100 antibody
- RGD1561422 antibody
- RP23-280J3.3 antibody
- Trip4 complex subunit p100 antibody
References for Anti-ASCC2 antibody (ab66147)
ab66147 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.