For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/2500. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEnhances NF-kappa-B, SRF and AP1 transactivation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ASCC2 family.
Contains 1 CUE domain.
Information by UniProt
- 1700011I11Rik antibody
- 2610034L15Rik antibody
- Activating signal cointegrator 1 complex subunit 2 antibody
Anti-ASCC2 antibody images
References for Anti-ASCC2 antibody (ab66147)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"