For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab50699? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50699 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lu F et al. Regulation of DNA replication and chromosomal polyploidy by the MLL-WDR5-RBBP5 methyltransferases. Biol Open 5:1449-1460 (2016).
- Li Q et al. Critical role of histone demethylase Jmjd3 in the regulation of CD4+ T-cell differentiation. Nat Commun 5:5780 (2014).
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014).
- Benedikt A et al. The leukemogenic AF4-MLL fusion protein causes P-TEFb kinase activation and altered epigenetic signatures. Leukemia 25:135-44 (2011).
- Koues OI et al. The 19S proteasome positively regulates histone methylation at cytokine inducible genes. Biochim Biophys Acta 1789:691-701 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"