Anti-ASK1 antibody (ab39650)
- Product nameAnti-ASK1 antibodySee all ASK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ASK1
- Specificityab39650 detects endogenous levels of total ASK1 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (non-phosphorylated) derived from Human ASK1 around the phosphorylation site of Serine 966.
- Positive controlHuman breast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39650 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6, which in turn activate the JNK and p38 MAP kinases, respectively. Overexpression induces apoptotic cell death.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsDephosphorylated and activated by PGAM5.
- Apoptosis signal regulating kinase 1 antibodyApoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 antibodyASK 1 antibody
- ASK-1 antibodyASK1 antibodyM3K5 antibodyM3K5_HUMAN antibodyMAP/ERK kinase kinase 5 antibodyMAP3K5 antibodyMAPK/ERK kinase kinase 5 antibodyMAPKKK5 antibodyMEK kinase 5 antibodyMEKK 5 antibodyMEKK5 antibodyMitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 5 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 5 antibody
Anti-ASK1 antibody images
ab39650, at 1/50 dilution, staining ASK1 in Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue. Left: sample not treated with peptide. Right: sample treated with synthetic peptide.
References for Anti-ASK1 antibody (ab39650)
ab39650 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.