Anti-ATAD1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab95300)
- Product nameAnti-ATAD1 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all ATAD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATAD1 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of Human ATAD1 (NP_116199.2).
- Positive controlHepG2 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95300 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
- 4921525H23Rik antibodyAAA+ ATPase Thorase antibodyAb2-088 antibody
- AFDC1 antibodyAtad1 antibodyATAD1_HUMAN antibodyATPase family AAA domain containing protein 1 antibodyATPase family AAA domain-containing protein 1 antibodyATPase family, AAA domain containing 1 antibodyATPase Thorase antibodyAW107648 antibodyFLJ14600 antibodyFNP001 antibodyThorase antibody
Anti-ATAD1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
Anti-ATAD1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab95300) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-ATAD1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab95300)
ab95300 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.