Anti-ATAD3A antibody (ab112572)
- Product nameAnti-ATAD3A antibodySee all ATAD3A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATAD3A
- Specificityab112572 is predicted to not cross-react with other ATAD protein family members.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid peptide corresponding to a region near the N terminal of Human ATAD3A.
- Positive controlDaudi cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112572 is purified by affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112572 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceATAD3A belongs to the AAA ATPase family. ATPases are a class of enzymes that catalyze the decomposition of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) into adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and a free phosphate ion. Two different isoforms obtained by alternative splicing, are known.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- AAA-ATPase TOB3 antibodyAtad3a antibodyATPase family AAA domain containing protein 3A antibody
- ATPase family AAA domain-containing protein 3 antibodyATPase family, AAA domain containing 3A antibodyFLJ10709 antibodyFLJ35514 antibodyTob3 antibody
Anti-ATAD3A antibody images
Anti-ATAD3A antibody (ab112572) at 1 µg/ml + Daudi cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Immunocytochemistry of ATAD3A in Daudi cells with ab112572 at 20 ug/mL.
References for Anti-ATAD3A antibody (ab112572)
ab112572 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.