Anti-ATE1 antibody (ab126937)
- Product nameAnti-ATE1 antibodySee all ATE1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATE1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 308-482 of Human ATE1 protein (O95260).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, Jurkat and Raji whole cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126937 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevanceATE1, also known as arginyltransferase 1, is an enzyme that is involved in the post-translational conjugation of arginine to the N-terminal aspartate or glutamate of a protein. This arginylation is required for degradation of the protein via the ubiquitin pathway. There are two named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- AI225793 antibody
- Arginine tRNA protein transferase 1 antibody
- Arginyl-tRNA--protein transferase 1 antibody
- Arginyl-tRNA-protein transferase antibody
- Arginyltransferase 1 antibody
- AW547406 antibody
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- MGC26724 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000020637 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000058665 antibody
- R transferase 1 antibody
Anti-ATE1 antibody images
Anti-ATE1 antibody (ab126937) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
ab126937, at 1/250 dilution, staining ATE1 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ATE1 antibody (ab126937)
ab126937 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.