Anti-ATF2 (phospho T69 + T51) antibody (ab131106)
- Product nameAnti-ATF2 (phospho T69 + T51) antibodySee all ATF2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATF2 (phospho T69 + T51)
- Specificityab131106 detects endogenous levels of ATF2 only when phosphorylated at threonine 69 or 51.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide conjugated to KLH, derived from around the phosphorylation site of Threonine 69 or 51 (D-Q-T(p)-P-T) of Human ATF2 (UniProt P15336).
- Positive control
- 3T3 cell extract treated with Anisomycin; HeLa cells; Human breast carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab131106 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131106 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionTranscriptional activator, probably constitutive, which binds to the cAMP-responsive element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT[AC][AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. Interaction with JUN redirects JUN to bind to CRES preferentially over the 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate response elements (TRES) as part of an ATF2/JUN complex.
- Tissue specificityAbundant expression seen in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. ATF subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Thr-69 and Thr-71 by MAPK14 causes increased transcriptional activity. Also phosphorylated and activated by JNK.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Activating transcription factor 2 antibody
- Activating transcription factor 2 splice variant ATF2 var2 antibody
- ATF 2 antibody
- Atf-2 antibody
- Atf2 antibody
- ATF2 protein antibody
- ATF2_HUMAN antibody
- cAMP Response Element Binding Protein 2 antibody
- cAMP response element binding protein CRE BP1 antibody
- cAMP response element-binding protein CRE-BP1 antibody
- cAMP responsive element binding protein 2, formerly antibody
- cAMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-2 antibody
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 2 antibody
- CRE BP1 antibody
- CRE-BP antibody
- CREB 2 antibody
- CREB-2 antibody
- CREB2 antibody
- CREBP1 antibody
- Cyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF 2 antibody
- Cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-2 antibody
- Cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 2 antibody
- D130078H02Rik antibody
- D18875 antibody
- HB 16 antibody
- HB16 antibody
- MGC105211 antibody
- MGC105222 antibody
- MGC111558 antibody
- MGC142504 antibody
- mXBP antibody
- MXBP protein antibody
- Tg(Gzma-Klra1)7Wum antibody
- TREB 7 antibody
- TREB7 antibody
Anti-ATF2 (phospho T69 + T51) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ATF2 (phospho T69 + T51) antibody (ab131106) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell extract untreated
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell extract treated with Anisomycin
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labelling ATF2 (phospho T69 or T51) with ab131106 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was preincubated with blocking peptide.
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa cells staining ATF2 (phospho T69 or T51) with ab131106 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-ATF2 (phospho T69 + T51) antibody (ab131106)
ab131106 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.