Anti-ATF3 antibody (ab54854)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54854 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis protein binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT[AC][AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. Represses transcription from promoters with ATF sites. It may repress transcription by stabilizing the binding of inhibitory cofactors at the promoter. Isoform 2 activates transcription presumably by sequestering inhibitory cofactors away from the promoters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. ATF subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Activating transcription factor 3 antibodyATF3 antibodyATF3_HUMAN antibody
- ATF3deltaZip2 antibodyATF3deltaZip2c antibodyATF3deltaZip3 antibodycAMP dependent transcription factor ATF3 antibodycAMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-3 antibodyCyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF3 antibodyCyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-3 antibody
References for Anti-ATF3 antibody (ab54854)
ab54854 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.