Anti-ATF3 antibody (ab70005)
- Product nameAnti-ATF3 antibodySee all ATF3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATF3
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total ATF3 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from internal region of human ATF3.
- Positive controlRAW264.7 cell extract
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70005 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).|
- FunctionThis protein binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT[AC][AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. Represses transcription from promoters with ATF sites. It may repress transcription by stabilizing the binding of inhibitory cofactors at the promoter. Isoform 2 activates transcription presumably by sequestering inhibitory cofactors away from the promoters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. ATF subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Activating transcription factor 3 antibodyATF3 antibodyATF3_HUMAN antibody
- ATF3deltaZip2 antibodyATF3deltaZip2c antibodyATF3deltaZip3 antibodycAMP dependent transcription factor ATF3 antibodycAMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-3 antibodyCyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF3 antibodyCyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-3 antibody
Anti-ATF3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ATF3 antibody (ab70005) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RAW264.7 cell extract
Lane 2 : RAW264.7 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,42 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ATF3 antibody (ab70005)
ab70005 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.