Anti-ATF6 beta antibody (ab26085)
- Product nameAnti-ATF6 beta antibodySee all ATF6 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATF6 beta
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
Synthetic peptide: MAELMLLSEI ADPTRFFTDN LLSPEDWGLQ NSTLYSGLDE VAEEQTQLFR, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 of Rabbit ATF6 beta
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None.
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26085 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionTranscriptional factor that acts in the unfolded protein response (UPR) pathway by activating UPR target genes induced during ER stress. Binds DNA on the 5'-CCAC[GA]-3' half of the ER stress response element (ERSE) (5'-CCAATN(9)CCAC[GA]-3') when NF-Y is bound to ERSE.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. ATF subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- DomainThe basic domain functions as a nuclear localization signal.
The basic leucine-zipper domain is sufficient for association with the NF-Y trimer and binding to ERSE.
During unfolded protein response an approximative 60 kDa fragment containing the cytoplasmic transcription factor domain is released by proteolysis. The cleavage is probably performed sequentially by site-1 and site-2 proteases.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane and Nucleus. Under ER stress the cleaved N-terminal cytoplasmic domain translocates into the nucleus.
- Activating transcription factor 6 beta antibodyActivating transcription factor 6 beta antibodyATF 6 beta antibody
- ATF6-beta antibodyATF6B antibodyATF6B_HUMAN antibodyATF6beta antibodycAMP response element binding protein related protein antibodycAMP response element-binding protein-related protein antibodycAMP responsive element binding protein like 1 antibodycAMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 beta antibodycAMP-responsive element-binding protein-like 1 antibodyCREB L1 antibodyCreb related protein antibodyCREB RP antibodyCreb-rp antibodyCREBL 1 antibodyCREBL1 antibodyCrebrp antibodyCyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF 6 beta antibodyCyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF6 beta antibodyFLJ10066 antibodyG13 antibodyG13 protein antibodyG13 protein antibodyOTTHUMP00000029432 antibodyOTTHUMP00000029433 antibodyProcessed cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 beta antibodyProtein G13 antibody
Anti-ATF6 beta antibody images
Anti-ATF6 beta antibody (ab26085) at 2.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate (10ug).
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Observed band size : 77 kDa
References for Anti-ATF6 beta antibody (ab26085)
ab26085 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.