Anti-ATG4B antibody (ab64737)
- Product nameAnti-ATG4B antibodySee all ATG4B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to ATG4B
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide common to human and mouse ATG4B, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64737 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/3000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/200 - 1/3000.|
- FunctionCysteine protease required for autophagy, which cleaves the C-terminal part of either MAP1LC3, GABARAPL2 or GABARAP, allowing the liberation of form I. A subpopulation of form I is subsequently converted to a smaller form (form II). Form II, with a revealed C-terminal glycine, is considered to be the phosphatidylethanolamine (PE)-conjugated form, and has the capacity for the binding to autophagosomes.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in the skeletal muscle, followed by brain, heart, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C54 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- APG4 autophagy 4 homolog B antibodyAPG4B antibodyATG4 autophagy related 4 homolog B (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- ATG4B antibodyATG4B_HUMAN antibodyAUT like 1 cysteine endopeptidase antibodyAUT-like 1 cysteine endopeptidase antibodyAUTL1 antibodyAutophagin 1 antibodyAutophagin-1 antibodyAutophagy related cysteine endopeptidase 1 antibodyAutophagy related protein 4 homolog B antibodyAutophagy-related cysteine endopeptidase 1 antibodyAutophagy-related protein 4 homolog B antibodyCysteine protease ATG4B antibodyhAPG4B antibodyMGC1353 antibody
References for Anti-ATG4B antibody (ab64737)
ab64737 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.