Anti-ATG4D antibody (ab64735)
- Product nameAnti-ATG4D antibodySee all ATG4D primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to ATG4D
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Synthetic peptide from human ATG4D, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64735 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/3000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/200 - 1/3000.|
- FunctionCysteine protease required for autophagy, which cleaves the C-terminal part of either MAP1LC3, GABARAPL2 or GABARAP, allowing the liberation of form I. A subpopulation of form I is subsequently converted to a smaller form (form II). Form II, with a revealed C-terminal glycine, is considered to be the phosphatidylethanolamine (PE)-conjugated form, and has the capacity for the binding to autophagosomes.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in skeletal muscle and, to a lower extent, in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C54 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 9830134P12Rik antibody
- APG4 autophagy 4 homolog D antibody
- APG4 D antibody
- APG4, S. cerevisiae, homolog of, D antibody
- APG4D antibody
- ATG4 autophagy related 4 homolog D (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- Atg4d antibody
- ATG4D_HUMAN antibody
- Atg4dl antibody
- AUT like 4 cysteine endopeptidase antibody
- AUT-like 4 cysteine endopeptidase antibody
- AUTL4 antibody
- Autophagin 4 antibody
- Autophagin-4 antibody
- autophagy 4, S. cerevisiae, homolog of, D antibody
- autophagy related 4D, cysteine peptidase antibody
- Autophagy related cysteine endopeptidase 4 antibody
- Autophagy related protein 4 homolog D antibody
- Autophagy-related cysteine endopeptidase 4 antibody
- Autophagy-related protein 4 homolog D antibody
- Cysteine protease ATG4D antibody
- Cysteine protease involved in autophagy antibody
- MGC31226 antibody
References for Anti-ATG4D antibody (ab64735)
ab64735 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.