Anti-ATG9A antibody [14F2 8B1] (ab71795)
- Product nameAnti-ATG9A antibody [14F2 8B1]See all ATG9A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionHamster monoclonal [14F2 8B1] to ATG9A
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: HPEPVPEEGSEDELPPQVHK (Human)
- Positive controlEndogenous protein, tagged over expressed protein and sRNA-depleted HEK 293 cells.
- General notesThe host species is Armenian hamster.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number14F2 8B1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Acetone fixed.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a role in autophagy. Cycles between a juxta-nuclear trans-Golgi network compartment and late endosomes. Nutrient starvation induces accumulation on autophagosomes. Starvation-dependent trafficking requires ULK1, ATG13 and FAM48A.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATG9 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > autophagosome membrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Late endosome membrane.
- APG9 autophagy 9-like 1 antibodyAPG9 like 1 antibodyAPG9-like 1 antibody
- APG9L1 antibodyATG9 antibodyATG9 autophagy related 9 homolog A antibodyATG9 autophagy related 9 homolog A (S. cerevisiae) antibodyATG9A antibodyATG9A_HUMAN antibodyAutophagy 9-like 1 protein antibodyAutophagy related protein 9A antibodyAutophagy-related protein 9A antibodymATG9 antibodyMGD3208 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206046 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206048 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206049 antibodyOTTHUMP00000206062 antibody
References for Anti-ATG9A antibody [14F2 8B1] (ab71795)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen X et al. Autophagy induced by calcium phosphate precipitates involves endoplasmic reticulum membranes in autophagosome biogenesis. PLoS One 7:e52347 (2012). WB, IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 23285000) »