Anti-ATL3 antibody (ab117834)
- Product nameAnti-ATL3 antibodySee all ATL3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATL3
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 491-541 of Human ATL3 (NP_056274.3).
- Positive controlHeLa, Jurkat, 293T and Mouse NIH3T3 whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117834 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to ATL3 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
- FunctionGTPase tethering membranes through formation of trans-homooligomer and mediating homotypic fusion of endoplasmic reticulum membranes. Functions in endoplasmic reticulum tubular network biogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in peripheral tissues (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GBP family. Atlastin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- 4633402C03Rik antibody5730596K20Rik antibodyAI465397 antibody
- ATL3 antibodyATLA3_HUMAN antibodyAtlastin 3 like antibodyAtlastin GTPase 3 antibodyAtlastin-3 antibodyAW228836 antibodyDKFZp564J0863 antibodyMGC28761 antibody
Anti-ATL3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ATL3 antibody (ab117834) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Exposure time : 30 seconds
Detection of Human ATL3 by Immunoprecipitation in HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab117834 at 6 µg/mg of lysate. Subsequent WB detection was done using 117834 at 1 µg/ml. ECL detection. Exposure time: 10 seconds.
References for Anti-ATL3 antibody (ab117834)
ab117834 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.