Anti-ATP Synthase beta antibody (ab43176)
- Product nameAnti-ATP Synthase beta antibody
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to ATP Synthase beta
- SpecificityThis antibody will detect the mitochondrial form of the F1 ATP Synthase subcomplex, as well as the chloroplastic CF1 Atp Synthase, and most known bacterial F-type Atp Synthases. This antibody will not cross-react with -V-type ATP Synthase, found mainly in Archaea.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityChloroplasts, mitochondria and most bacteria.
Peptide used for antibody production is located in a beta sheet, which is partly exposed near the surface of the ATP Synthase beta protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgY fraction
- Purification notesIgY fraction, around 80% pure.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43176 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunolocalization: Use at an assay-dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMitochondrial membrane ATP synthase produces ATP from ADP in the presence of a proton gradient across the membrane which is generated by electron transport complexes of the respiratory chain. F-type ATPases consist of two structural domains, F(1) - containing the extramembraneous catalytic core, and F(0) - containing the membrane proton channel, linked together by a central stalk and a peripheral stalk.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Mitochondrion inner membrane. Note=Peripheral membrane protein.
- ATP 5B antibody
- ATP synthase beta chain 1, mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase beta chain 2, mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase H+ transporting mitochondrial F1 complex beta polypeptide antibody
- ATP synthase subunit beta mitochondrial antibody
- ATP5B antibody
- ATPMB antibody
- ATPSB antibody
- MGC5231 antibody
- Mitochondrial ATP synthetase beta subunit antibody
Anti-ATP Synthase beta antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ATP Synthase beta antibody (ab43176) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Markers 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 220kDa.
Lane 2 : Extract of Synechocystis
Lane 3 : Isolated thylakoid fraction of Spinach
HRP-conjugated anti IgY, from Abcam at 1/50000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 52,54 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ATP Synthase beta antibody (ab43176)
ab43176 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.