Anti-ATP13A2 antibody (ab43074)
- Product nameAnti-ATP13A2 antibodySee all ATP13A2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATP13A2
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide: C-ELHRQEEAKQVLRYY conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 147-161 of Mouse ATP13A2
- Positive control
- Rat peripheral sensory ganglia.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43074 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ATP13A2 are the cause of Kufor-Rakeb syndrome (KRS) [MIM:606693]; also known as Parkinson disease type 9 (PARK9). KRS is a rare hereditary disease with juvenile onset. In addition to typical signs of Parkinson disease, affected individuals show symptoms of more widespread neurodegeneration, including dementia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type V subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- AT132_HUMAN antibody
- Atp13a2 antibody
- ATPase type 13A2 antibody
- CLN12 antibody
- FLJ26510 antibody
- HSA9947 antibody
- KRPPD antibody
- PARK9 antibody
- Probable cation transporting ATPase 13A2 antibody
- Probable cation-transporting ATPase 13A2 antibody
- Putative ATPase antibody
- RP1-37C10.4 antibody
Anti-ATP13A2 antibody images
Ab43074 staining ATP13A2 by immunohistochemistry using frozen tissue.
The cryostat section of the rat spinal cord was incubated in ab43074 to the mouse ATPase protein at the dilution of 1:1000 overnight followed with a biotinylated secondary antibody and ABC kit. The section was developed in diaminobenzidine solution and enhanced in the presence of nickel sulphate. Cell bodies and nerve fibers in the trigeminal nerve are stained.
References for Anti-ATP13A2 antibody (ab43074)
ab43074 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.