Anti-ATP13A2 antibody (ab43075)
- Product nameAnti-ATP13A2 antibodySee all ATP13A2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATP13A2
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide: C-DDVHRSRHGLSLQDQ, corresponding to amino acids 195-209 of Human ATP13A2.
- Positive controlRat peripheral sensory ganglia.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ATP13A2 are the cause of Kufor-Rakeb syndrome (KRS) [MIM:606693]; also known as Parkinson disease type 9 (PARK9). KRS is a rare hereditary disease with juvenile onset. In addition to typical signs of Parkinson disease, affected individuals show symptoms of more widespread neurodegeneration, including dementia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type V subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- AT132_HUMAN antibodyAtp13a2 antibodyATPase type 13A2 antibody
- CLN12 antibodyFLJ26510 antibodyHSA9947 antibodyKRPPD antibodyPARK9 antibodyProbable cation transporting ATPase 13A2 antibodyProbable cation-transporting ATPase 13A2 antibodyPutative ATPase antibodyRP1-37C10.4 antibody
Anti-ATP13A2 antibody images
Ab43075 staining ATP13A2 by immunohistochemistry using frozen tissue.
The cryostat section of the rat spinal cord was incubated in ab43075 to the human ATPase protein at the dilution of 1:1000 overnight followed with a biotinylated secondary antibody and ABC kit. The section was developed in diaminobenzidine solution and enhanced in the presence of nickel sulphate. Cell bodies and nerve fibers in the trigeminal nerve are stained.
References for Anti-ATP13A2 antibody (ab43075)
ab43075 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.