Anti-ATP13A2 antibody (ab57080)
- Product nameAnti-ATP13A2 antibodySee all ATP13A2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to ATP13A2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: KPLWGVRLRL RPCNLAHAET LVIEIRDKED SSWQLFTVQV QTEAIGEGSL EPSPQSQAED GRSQAAVGAV PEGAWKDTAQ LHKSEEA, corresponding to amino acids 68-155 of Human ATP13A2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ATP13A2 are the cause of Kufor-Rakeb syndrome (KRS) [MIM:606693]; also known as Parkinson disease type 9 (PARK9). KRS is a rare hereditary disease with juvenile onset. In addition to typical signs of Parkinson disease, affected individuals show symptoms of more widespread neurodegeneration, including dementia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type V subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- AT132_HUMAN antibody
- Atp13a2 antibody
- ATPase type 13A2 antibody
- CLN12 antibody
- FLJ26510 antibody
- HSA9947 antibody
- KRPPD antibody
- PARK9 antibody
- Probable cation transporting ATPase 13A2 antibody
- Probable cation-transporting ATPase 13A2 antibody
- Putative ATPase antibody
- RP1-37C10.4 antibody
Anti-ATP13A2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57080 ATP13A2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 36 kDa
References for Anti-ATP13A2 antibody (ab57080)
ab57080 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.