Anti-ATP5D antibody (ab97491)
- Product nameAnti-ATP5D antibodySee all ATP5D primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATP5D
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant protein fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-158 of Human ATP5D (NP_001678).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3, HepG2, MOLT4 or Raji cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97491 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- FunctionMitochondrial membrane ATP synthase (F(1)F(0) ATP synthase or Complex V) produces ATP from ADP in the presence of a proton gradient across the membrane which is generated by electron transport complexes of the respiratory chain. F-type ATPases consist of two structural domains, F(1) - containing the extramembraneous catalytic core, and F(0) - containing the membrane proton channel, linked together by a central stalk and a peripheral stalk. During catalysis, ATP turnover in the catalytic domain of F(1) is coupled via a rotary mechanism of the central stalk subunits to proton translocation. Part of the complex F(1) domain and of the central stalk which is part of the complex rotary element. Rotation of the central stalk against the surrounding alpha(3)beta(3) subunits leads to hydrolysis of ATP in three separate catalytic sites on the beta subunits.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATPase epsilon chain family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- ATP synthase subunit delta, mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, delta subunit antibody
- ATP5D antibody
- ATPD_HUMAN antibody
- F ATPase delta subunit antibody
- F-ATPase delta subunit antibody
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase complex delta subunit precusor antibody
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase delta subunit antibody
Anti-ATP5D antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ATP5D antibody (ab97491) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-ATP5D antibody (ab97491)
ab97491 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.