Anti-ATP5F1 antibody (ab84625)
- Product nameAnti-ATP5F1 antibodySee all ATP5F1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATP5F1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 180-229 (VTYRERLYRV YKEVKNRLDY HISVQNMMRR KEQEHMINWV EKHVVQSIST) of human ATP5F1 (NP_001679).
- Positive control
- 721_B cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84625 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMitochondrial membrane ATP synthase (F(1)F(0) ATP synthase or Complex V) produces ATP from ADP in the presence of a proton gradient across the membrane which is generated by electron transport complexes of the respiratory chain. F-type ATPases consist of two structural domains, F(1) - containing the extramembraneous catalytic core, and F(0) - containing the membrane proton channel, linked together by a central stalk and a peripheral stalk. During catalysis, ATP synthesis in the catalytic domain of F(1) is coupled via a rotary mechanism of the central stalk subunits to proton translocation. Part of the complex F(0) domain and the peripheric stalk, which acts as a stator to hold the catalytic alpha(3)beta(3) subcomplex and subunit a/ATP6 static relative to the rotary elements.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic ATPase B chain family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- AT5F1_HUMAN antibody
- ATP synthase B chain mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase subunit b antibody
- ATP synthase subunit b mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit b, antibody
- ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit b, isoform 1 antibody
- ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit B1 antibody
- ATP5F1 antibody
- ATPase subunit b antibody
- Cell proliferation inducing protein 47 antibody
- H+ ATP synthase subunit b antibody
- MGC24431 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- PIG47 antibody
Anti-ATP5F1 antibody images
Anti-ATP5F1 antibody (ab84625) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 64 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ATP5F1 antibody (ab84625)
ab84625 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.