Anti-ATP6V0D2 antibody (ab87059)
- Product nameAnti-ATP6V0D2 antibodySee all ATP6V0D2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATP6V0D2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Caenorhabditis elegans
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 301-350 (NVLAFNRQFH YGVFYAYVKL KEQEIRNIVW IAECISQRHR TKINSYIPIL) of human ATP6V0D2 (NP_689778).
- Positive controlTransfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87059 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceVacuolar ATPase (V ATPase) is a heteromultimeric enzyme composed of a peripheral catalytic V1 complex (components A to H) attached to an integral membrane V0 proton pore complex (components: a, c, c', c'' and d). It is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular organelles in eukaryotic cells. ATP6V0D2 is a component of the integral membrane V0 complex of vacuolar ATPase and may have a role in coupling of proton transport and ATP hydrolysis. ATP6V0D2 may be involved in regulation of osteoclast fusion and bone formation.
- Cellular localizationApical plasma membrane
- ATP6D2 antibodyATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 38kDa V0 subunit D antibodyATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 38kDa V0 subunit D isoform 2 antibody
- ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 38kDa V0 subunit D2 antibodyFLJ38708 antibodyV ATPase subunit d 2 antibodyVacuolar ATP synthase subunit d 2 antibodyVacuolar proton pump subunit d 2 antibodyVMA 6 antibodyVMA6 antibody
Anti-ATP6V0D2 antibody images
Anti-ATP6V0D2 antibody (ab87059) at 1 µg/ml + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
ab87059 staining ATP6V0D2 in Rat enamel tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 2.5% serum for 30 minutes at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/30 in 1% BSA/0.5% Triton x100 in PBS) for 18 hours at 4°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/250) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-ATP6V0D2 antibody (ab87059)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hwang SY & Putney JW Orai1-mediated calcium entry plays a critical role in osteoclast differentiation and function by regulating activation of the transcription factor NFATc1. FASEB J : (2011). Read more (PubMed: 22198385) »