Anti-AUH antibody (ab107173)
- Product nameAnti-AUH antibodySee all AUH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AUH
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 320-339 of Human AUH (NP_001689.1).
- Positive controlHepG2 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107173 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
- RelevanceAUH (3-methylglutaconyl-CoA hydratase) catalyzes the conversion of 3-methylglutaconyl-CoA to 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA and has very low enoyl-CoA hydratase activity. Deletion or mutation of the AUH gene causes the metabolic disease 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type I (MGA1). MGA type I is characterized by an abnormal organic acid profile in which there is excessive urinary excretion of 3-methylglutaconic acid, 3-methylglutaric acid and 3-hydroxyisovaleric acid. AUH is also an RNA-binding protein that binds in vitro to clustered 5'-AUUUA-3' motifs.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- 3 methylglutaconyl CoA hydratase antibody7371-1 antibodyAU binding protein/enoyl CoA hydratase antibody
- AU RNA binding protein/enoyl CoA hydratase antibodyAU RNA binding protein/enoyl Coenzyme A hydratase antibodyAU specific RNA binding antibodyAU specific RNA binding enoyl CoA hydratase antibodyCat.#: 7371-1 antibodyEpitomics antibodyMethylglutaconyl CoA hydratase antibodyMethylglutaconyl CoA hydratase mitochondrial antibodyMGA Type I antibodyRabMab antibody
Anti-AUH antibody images
Anti-AUH antibody (ab107173) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-AUH antibody (ab107173)
ab107173 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.