Abscisic acid (conjugated) antibody (ab36949)
- Product nameAbscisic acid (conjugated) antibodySee all Abscisic acid primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Abscisic acid (conjugated)
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for conjugated Abscisic acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
Synthetic Chemical / Small Molecule Abscisic acid conjugated to protein carrier.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, ddH20
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPreadsorbed IgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/10000.|
- RelevanceAbscisic acid is a naturally occurring compound in plants. It is a sesquiterpenoid (15-carbon) which is partially produced via the mevalonic pathway in chloroplasts and other plastids.
- ABA antibodyisoprenoid plant hormone antibodyPhytohormone antibodyplant hormone antibody
References for Abscisic acid (conjugated) antibody (ab36949)
ab36949 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.