Acetylcholine (conjugated) antibody [HYChol001] (ab37010)
- Product nameAcetylcholine (conjugated) antibody [HYChol001]See all Acetylcholine primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HYChol001] to Acetylcholine (conjugated)
- SpecificityThe antibody specifically recognizes choline and acetylcholine bound by glutaric anhydride to a protein carrier. Free acetylcholine is too small to be recognized by immunoglobulin. This antibody is a tool to visualise acetylcholine bound to biological structure such as receptors. This antibody is specific for conjugated Choline-glutaric acid. Cross reactivity (concentration at half displacement) : Choline-Glutaric acid-Protein carrier : 1 Choline-Adipic acid-Protein carrier : 1/500 Choline-Succinic acid-Protein carrier : 1/2500 Farnesol-Protein carrier : 1/>50000 Retinoic acid-Protein carrier : 1/>50000 Myristic acid-Protein carrier : 1/>50000 Acetylcholine : 1/>50000 Choline : 1/>50000
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-Fr more details
Chemical / Small Molecule, Choline-Glutaric acid conjugated to protein carrier.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, ddH20
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHYChol001
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
- RelevanceThe chemical compound Acetylcholine, often abbreviated as ACh, was the first neurotransmitter to be identified. It is a chemical transmitter in the central nervous system (CNS) as well as in the parasympathetic nervous system in many organisms including humans. When it binds to Acetylcholine receptors of muscle fibers, stimulates those fibers to contract. Acetylcholine is also used in the brain, where it tends to cause excitatory actions.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Secreted
- [2 (acetyloxy)ethyl]trimethylammonium antibody
- ACh antibody
References for Acetylcholine (conjugated) antibody [HYChol001] (ab37010)
This product has been referenced in:
- de Moura Júnior NB et al. Expression of acetylcholine and its receptor in human sympathetic ganglia in primary hyperhidrosis. Ann Thorac Surg 95:465-70 (2013). IHC ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23219256) »