Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab93487)
- Product nameAnti-Acetylcholinesterase antibodySee all Acetylcholinesterase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Acetylcholinesterase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from Human Acetylcholinesterase
- Positive controlMouse brain lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTerminates signal transduction at the neuromuscular junction by rapid hydrolysis of the acetylcholine released into the synaptic cleft. Role in neuronal apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform H is highly expressed in erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type-B carboxylesterase/lipase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Cell junction > synapse. Secreted. Cell membrane and Nucleus. Only observed in apoptotic nuclei.
- ACEE antibodyACES_HUMAN antibodyAcetylcholinesterase antibody
- ACHE antibodyApoptosis related acetylcholinesterase antibodyARACHE antibodyN ACHE antibodyN-ACHE antibodyYT antibodyYT blood group antibody
Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab93487) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 80 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab93487)
ab93487 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.