Acetylcholinesterase peptide (601-614) (ab45700)
- Product nameAcetylcholinesterase peptide (601-614)See all Acetylcholinesterase proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids601 to 614
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45700 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Apoptosis related acetylcholinesterase
- N ACHE
- YT blood group
- FunctionTerminates signal transduction at the neuromuscular junction by rapid hydrolysis of the acetylcholine released into the synaptic cleft. Role in neuronal apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform H is highly expressed in erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type-B carboxylesterase/lipase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Cell junction > synapse. Secreted. Cell membrane and Nucleus. Only observed in apoptotic nuclei.
References for Acetylcholinesterase peptide (601-614) (ab45700)
ab45700 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.