Acid Phosphatase Assay Kit (Fluorometric) (ab83370)
- Product nameAcid Phosphatase Assay Kit (Fluorometric)See all Acid phosphatase kits ...
- Tests500 x 1 assay
- Sample typeUrine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts, Cell Lysate, Cell culture media
- Assay typeEnzyme activity
- Sensitivity0.001 mU/ml
- Product overview
Abcam's Acid Phosphatase Assay Kit (Fluorometric) uses non-fluorescent Methylumbelliferyl phosphate disodium (MUP) as the substrate which has Ex/Em=360/440 nm when dephosphorylated by AP. The kit is an ultra-sensitive, simple, direct and HTS-ready fluorometric assay designed to measure AP activity in serum and other bio-samples.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
The detection sensitivity is ~1 µU, more sensitive than colorimetric assays.
The kit is suitable for both research and drug discovery.
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 500 tests AP Assay buffer NM 1 x 100ml AP Enzyme (Lyophilised) Green 1 vial MUP Substrate Red 1 vial Stop Solution WM 100 x 250ml
- Research Areas
- Acid phosphatase 1 solubleAcid phosphatase 2 lysosomalAcid phosphatase 5 tartrate resistant
- Acid phosphatase of erythrocyteAcid phosphatase prostateACP1ACP2ACP3ACP5ACPPAdipocyte acid phosphataseHAAPLAPLMW PTPLMW PTPaseLow molecular weight cytosolic acid phosphataseLow molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphataseLysosomal acid phosphatasePAPProstatic acid phosphotaseRed cell acid phosphatase 1Tartrate resistant acid ATPaseTartrate resistant acid phosphatase 5Tartrate resistant acid phosphatase type 5TR APTRAPTrATPase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83370 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Acid Phosphatase Assay Kit (Fluorometric) (ab83370)
ab83370 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.