Anti-Acidic Calponin antibody (ab134769)
- Product nameAnti-Acidic Calponin antibodySee all Acidic Calponin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Acidic Calponin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fusion protein containing the C-terminal region of Human Acidic Calponin (Q15417) with proprietary tag.
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59.98% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134769 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
- FunctionThin filament-associated protein that is implicated in the regulation and modulation of smooth muscle contraction. It is capable of binding to actin, calmodulin, troponin C and tropomyosin. The interaction of calponin with actin inhibits the actomyosin Mg-ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in both non-smooth muscle tissues as well as smooth muscle tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calponin family.
Contains 3 calponin-like repeats.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
- Acidic calponin 3 antibody
- acidic isoform antibody
- Calponin 3 acidic antibody
- Calponin 3 antibody
- Calponin acidic antibody
- Calponin acidic isoform antibody
- Calponin antibody
- Calponin-3 antibody
- Calponin3 antibody
- CNN 3 antibody
- Cnn3 antibody
- CNN3_HUMAN antibody
- dJ639P13.2.2 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000012470 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000012471 antibody
Anti-Acidic Calponin antibody images
Anti-Acidic Calponin antibody (ab134769) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-Acidic Calponin antibody (ab134769)
ab134769 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.