Anti-Acinus antibody [2005C3a] (ab50827)
- Product nameAnti-Acinus antibody [2005C3a]See all Acinus primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2005C3a] to Acinus
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human Acinus fragment carrying 50-200 aa
- Positive controlrecombinant immunozing fragment
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab50827 was purified from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum, and it was filter sterilized.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2005C3a
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50827 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 200 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa).|
- FunctionComponent of a splicing-dependent multiprotein exon junction complex (EJC) deposited at splice junction on mRNAs. The EJC is a dynamic structure consisting of a few core proteins and several more peripheral nuclear and cytoplasmic associated factors that join the complex only transiently either during EJC assembly or during subsequent mRNA metabolism. Induces apoptotic chromatin condensation after activation by CASP3.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SAP domain.
modificationsUndergoes proteolytic cleavage; the processed form is active, contrary to the uncleaved form.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ACIN 1 antibodyACIN1 antibodyACINU_HUMAN antibody
- ACINUS antibodyACN antibodyApoptotic chromatin condensation inducer 1 antibodyApoptotic chromatin condensation inducer in the nucleus antibodyDKFZp667N107 antibodyfSAP152 antibodyfunctional spliceosome-associated protein 152 antibodyKIAA0670 antibody
Anti-Acinus antibody [2005C3a] images
Anti-Acinus antibody [2005C3a] (ab50827) at 1/50 dilution + A2058 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
anti-mouse IgG at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 152 kDa
References for Anti-Acinus antibody [2005C3a] (ab50827)
This product has been referenced in:
- Huang Y et al. Global tumor protein p53/p63 interactome: Making a case for cisplatin chemoresistance. Cell Cycle 11:2367-79 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22672905) »