Anti-Acinus antibody (ab55938)
- Product nameAnti-Acinus antibodySee all Acinus primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Acinus
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminal residues of human Acinus
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55938 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionComponent of a splicing-dependent multiprotein exon junction complex (EJC) deposited at splice junction on mRNAs. The EJC is a dynamic structure consisting of a few core proteins and several more peripheral nuclear and cytoplasmic associated factors that join the complex only transiently either during EJC assembly or during subsequent mRNA metabolism. Induces apoptotic chromatin condensation after activation by CASP3.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SAP domain.
modificationsUndergoes proteolytic cleavage; the processed form is active, contrary to the uncleaved form.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ACIN 1 antibodyACIN1 antibodyACINU_HUMAN antibody
- ACINUS antibodyACN antibodyApoptotic chromatin condensation inducer 1 antibodyApoptotic chromatin condensation inducer in the nucleus antibodyDKFZp667N107 antibodyfSAP152 antibodyfunctional spliceosome-associated protein 152 antibodyKIAA0670 antibody
References for Anti-Acinus antibody (ab55938)
ab55938 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.