Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [6F12BD9] (ab110321)
- Product nameAnti-Aconitase 2 antibody [6F12BD9]See all Aconitase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6F12BD9] to Aconitase 2
- Tested applicationsIP, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB, In-Cell ELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Bovine heart mitochondria
- Positive control
- HepG2, HeLa, H9C2, and MEF cell lysates; HDFn cells and HeLa cells. Human Normal colon FFPE tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesab110321 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6F12BD9
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. for 2 hours.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.|
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the isomerization of citrate to isocitrate via cis-aconitate.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; isocitrate from oxaloacetate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aconitase/IPM isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- ACO 2 antibody
- ACO2 antibody
- ACON_HUMAN antibody
- aconitase 2 antibody
- Aconitase 2 mitochondrial antibody
- Aconitase antibody
- Aconitase2 antibody
- Aconitate hydratase antibody
- Aconitate hydratase mitochondrial antibody
- ACONM antibody
- Citrate hydro lyase antibody
- Citrate hydro-lyase antibody
- ICRD antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [6F12BD9] images
ab110321 at 1µg/ml staining Aconitase 2 in HDFn cells by Immunocytochemistry (4% paraformaldehyde fixed and 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilized) followed by Alexa Fluor® 594 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour (red).
ab110321 at 1µg/ml staining Aconitase 2 in HeLa cells by Flow Cytometry (blue). Isotype control antibody (red).
All lanes : Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [6F12BD9] (ab110321) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HepG2 (human)
Lane 2 : HeLa (human)
Lane 3 : H9C2 (rat cardiomyocyte)
Lane 4 : MEF (mouse fibroblast)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
IHC image of Aconitase 2 staining in Human normal colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab110321, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
IHC-Fr image of Aconitase 2 staining on six month old rat muscle tissue using ab110321(1:1000).4% PFA fixed sections were incubated in 0.3% PBS-Tween for 1h. The sections were then incubated with ab110321 (1:1000) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody Alexa Fluor® 568 donkey anti-mouse was used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used at 1.43µM