Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71452)
- Product nameAnti-Aconitase 2 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all Aconitase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Aconitase 2 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human Aconitase 2.
- Positive control293 mitochondrial lysate transiently transfected with the Aconitase 2 gene
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPurified by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71452 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the isomerization of citrate to isocitrate via cis-aconitate.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; isocitrate from oxaloacetate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aconitase/IPM isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- ACO 2 antibodyAco-2 antibodyACO2 antibody
- ACON_HUMAN antibodyaconitase 2 antibodyAconitase 2 mitochondrial antibodyAconitase antibodyaconitase-2 antibodyAconitase2 antibodyAconitate hydratase antibodyAconitate hydratase mitochondrial antibodyACONM antibodyCitrate hydro lyase antibodyCitrate hydro-lyase antibodymitochondrial antibody
Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
All lanes : Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71452) at 1/50 dilution
Lane 1 : Non transfected 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate transiently transfected with the Aconitase 2 gene
Lysates/proteins at 12.5 µg per lane.
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab71452 at 1/50 dilution staining Aconitase 2 - Carboxyterminal end in human breast carcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). A peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody was used followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71452)
ab71452 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.