Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [EPR8283(B)] (ab129105)
- Product nameAnti-Aconitase 2 antibody [EPR8283(B)]See all Aconitase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8283(B)] to Aconitase 2
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ICC, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the Human Aconitase 2.
- Positive controlHeLa, K562, Jurkat and 293T cell lysates; Human kidney tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 2.60 x 10-10 M
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR8283(B)
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the isomerization of citrate to isocitrate via cis-aconitate.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; isocitrate from oxaloacetate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aconitase/IPM isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- Aco 2 antibodyACO2 antibodyACON_HUMAN antibody
- aconitase 2 antibodyAconitase 2 mitochondrial antibodyAconitase antibodyAconitase2 antibodyAconitate hydratase antibodyAconitate hydratase mitochondrial antibodyACONM antibodyCitrate hydro lyase antibodyCitrate hydro-lyase antibodymitochondrial antibody
Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [EPR8283(B)] images
All lanes : Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [EPR8283(B)] (ab129105) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
ab129105, at 1/100 dilution, staining Aconitase 2 in Paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [EPR8283(B)] (ab129105) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 1 month old Liver Mitochondrial fraction
Lane 2 : 3 month old Liver Mitochondrial fraction
Lane 3 : 3 month old Liver Mitochondrial fraction
Lane 4 : 6 month old Liver Mitochondrial fraction
Pig Polyclonal to anti-Rabbit (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Exposure time : 1 minute
Ruma Raha-Chowdhury, University Of Cambridge, United Kingdom
IHC-Fr image of Aconitase 2 staining of six month old rat skeletal muscles using ab129105 (1:500). 4% PFA fixed sections were incubated in 0.3% PBS-Tween for 1h. The sections were then incubated with the antibody (ab129105) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody Alexa Fluor® 488 donkey anti-rabbit (1:1000) for 1h. DAPI was used at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-Aconitase 2 antibody [EPR8283(B)] (ab129105)
ab129105 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.