Anti-Acrosin antibody (ab95155)
- Product nameAnti-Acrosin antibodySee all Acrosin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Acrosin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of Human Acrosin (NP_001088).
- Positive controlT47D cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab95155 is purified by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95155 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
- RelevanceAcrosin is the major proteinase present in the acrosome of mature spermatozoa. It is a typical serine proteinase with trypsin-like specificity. It is stored in the acrosome in its precursor form, proacrosin. The active enzyme functions in the lysis of the zona pellucida, thus facilitating penetration of the sperm through the innermost glycoprotein layers of the ovum. The mRNA for proacrosin is synthesized only in the postmeiotic stages of spermatogenesis. In humans proacrosin first appears in the haploid spermatids.
- ACR antibodyAcrosin precursor antibodyACRS antibody
- Preproacrosin antibodyProacrosin antibody
Anti-Acrosin antibody images
Anti-Acrosin antibody (ab95155) at 1/50 dilution + T47D cell line lysates at 35 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
References for Anti-Acrosin antibody (ab95155)
ab95155 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.