Anti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody (ab28667)
- Product nameAnti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibodySee all Activator of basal transcription 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Activator of basal transcription 1
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: LKYLHRFTWS HLSEHLAFER QVRRQRLRAE VAQAKRETDF YLQSVERGQR, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 145-194 of Human Activator of basal transcription 1
- Positive controlWB: human fetal heart lysate. IHC-P: human liver.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionCould be a novel TATA-binding protein (TBP) which can function as a basal transcription activator. Can act as a regulator of basal transcription for class II genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ESF2/ABP1 family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus.
- ABT1 antibodyABT1_HUMAN antibodyActivator of basal transcription 1 antibody
- Basal transcriptional activator 1 antibodyBasal transcriptional activator antibodyhABT1 antibodyHGNC:17369 antibodyOTTHUMP00000017935 antibodyTATA-binding protein-binding protein antibody
Anti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody images
Anti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody (ab28667) at 1.25 µg/ml + fetal heart lysate 10ug.
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa
Ab28667, at a dilution of 4-8 µg/ml, staining ABT1 in paraffin embedded human liver sections by Immunohistochemistry. The positively labelled cells are indicated by arrows. Magnification: 400X.
References for Anti-Activator of basal transcription 1 antibody (ab28667)
ab28667 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.