Activin A Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119569)
- Product nameActivin A Mouse ELISA KitSee all Activin A kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
- Range62.5 pg/ml - 4000 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Abcam's Activin A Mouse ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Mouse Activin A specific-specific monoclonal antibodies were precoated onto 96-well plates. The mouse specific detection monoclonal antibodies were biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the mouse Activin A amount of sample captured in plate.
No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
Store at 4°C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well plate precoated with anti- Mouse Activin A antibody (12 strips) 1 unit ABC diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti- Mouse Activin A antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant Mouse Activin A standard 2 x 10ng Sample diluent buffer 1 x 30ml TMB color developing agent 1 x 10ml TMB stop solution 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- Activin beta A chainBeta 1erythroid differentiation factor
- erythroid differentiation proteinfollicle stimulating hormone releasing proteinFSH releasing proteinInhibininhibin beta A chain
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119569 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Activin A Mouse ELISA Kit images
This standard curve was generated for demonstration purpose only. A standard curve must be run with each assay.
References for Activin A Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119569)
ab119569 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.